EL beam sensors are used to monitor differential movement and rotation in structures. Typical applications include:
- Monitoring stabilization measures, such as pressure grouting and underpinning.
- Monitoring structures which may be affected by nearby tunneling and excavating.
- Evaluating the performance of bridges and beams under load.
- Monitoring the stability of structures in landslide areas.
- Monitoring the deflection and deformation of retaining walls.
- Monitoring convergence and other movements in tunnels
Link to report of this instrument: ELB